[BlindTlk] frustrating home situation

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Nov 18 16:42:11 UTC 2020

My Mother bought me an alphabet dish and I used the metal plaques on the
walls of Overbrook school for the blind to improve what I had learned.
One time we went to washington's crossing and I read the letters on the
plaque aloud and that got me an article in one of the local newspapers.
If the letters are large enough I can read them, less than a quarter
inch it gets difficult though.