[BlindTlk] frustrating home situation

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 17:10:52 UTC 2020

Not to mention if cities don’t share the cost there won’t be a rural transit authority of any kind.  We can’t go 10 minutes away to my grandparents house because their community won’t kick in. Usually the rule is if a bus won’t go there Paratransit won’t.  We have for profit Paratransit but it is costly. Sometimes a community has a rideshare volunteer program. It has a sliding scale fee for riders.

No idea what other countries.

Ericka Nelson