[BlindTlk] Talking thermometers?

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 04:25:28 UTC 2020

Maxi aids sells one but I found one for about 40 bucks from Amazon sold by a different company but fulfilled by Amazon and it’s very accurate and it speaks in Spanish and in English. Hope this helps.

Personal Contactless Digital Forehead & Ear Thermometer: Adults, Kids, Babies – Non Contact Smart Talking Medical Infrared Thermometer – Most Accurate Handheld IR Laser Instant Read Fever Thermometer sold by sun coast brand is advocate it is roughly $40. unfortunately when I’m using the mobile version of Amazons app it used to let me see where the share button is on the iPhone but now I can’t find it but that’s what you look for. Already added it to my cart for myself.

Sent from my iPhone