[BlindTlk] The Holiday issue of AccessWorld is now available on our website.

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 25 15:47:29 UTC 2020

Forwarding the AccessWorld holiday gift guide edition, which has all kinds
of gift suggestions for blind people.

Someone on Electronics-talk was asking about talking microwaves recently,
and they’re briefly mentioned, along with overlays for appliances, in the
first article on kitchen gadgets.

Tracy