[BlindTlk] Reliable and affordable VPN service - Fwd: Cyber Monday is here

Raul A. Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Nov 30 16:34:16 UTC 2020

Hello all, I believe that a couple of weeks ago, there was a discussion
about VPN services. Private Internet Access, PIA, is one of the services
I have used in the past and they are good. While their Windows client is
not the most accessible, the service can be configured with OpenVPN, and
with browser extensions. Additionally, the iOS and Android apps are
accessible. The below message gives some nice discounts. For full
disclosure, while I don't currently use this service since I'm with
NordVPN, another great service, if I hadn't paid for many months of
Nord, I would seriously consider going back to PIA. The only reason I
left them was because they would not work the way I wanted with a router
I had in an attempt to VPN my entire home network. However, for
individual and non-complicated use, they are great.

Raul A. Gallegos
President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
First Vice President: National Federation of the Blind of Texas
832.554.7285  |  RGallegos at nagdu.org

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan