[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Hard for blind people to find jobs.

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Nov 30 18:19:23 UTC 2020

I'm not interested and won't be joining any such discussion.
Having read the most recent issue of blindperspective, some of the
problems we are having is due to split mission organizations.  Sierra Leon
failed this way.  Blindness prevention took over a program earlier aimed
at helping those who were blind and would remain blind for the rest of
their lives.  This has probably also happened in several other countries
and unless and until system problems are cleared out blind people will
never have a respectable future on this planet into the future.
Blindness prevention efforts belong with their separate pots of money and
resources since as has been shown they have unhappy results when improper
mixing happens.