[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Hard for blind people to find jobs.

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:01:08 UTC 2020

Correct me if I’m wrong but that zoom meeting is supposed to be like a support network or something right? If so, I’m OK where I’m at. We’ve got painters at our house so I won’t be able to join sorry. I’m OK with sharing on here because that’s what this group is for right? That and networking and making friends. Much respect

Sent from my iPhone