[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Hard for blind people to find jobs.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:41:51 UTC 2020

Hi, Sydney,

This issue has been talked to death since 1980 when I joined the NFB and
before.  The thing I would recommend for you is to go back and get a good
foundation of reading the NFB literature to give you perspective and ideas,
as I take it, you are relatively new to the NFB.

While discussions can serve the purpose of planting seeds of ideas, if all
this is, is a discussion, it sounds like you are holding this discussion for
your informational purposes.  This is good, nothing wrong with it, but you
need foundational knowledge through the NFB literature, to include past
banquet speeches.

Take time to listen and read, so you can get the perspective you're after.

Best wishes.