[BlindTlk] Time zones

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 14:42:04 UTC 2020

Hi Haley,
Time zones can definitely be confusing. I live in a state which uses Pacific time and have family members and friends in the other time zones. I find it helpful to imagine what time it is where my friends are. When I make arrangements, I try to make sure to give both times just to be clear, for example, "How about 3:30 your time, 1:30 my time?" It's good to know what time zones your family and friends are in so you can be mindful of the fact that they might be at dinner, in bed, etc.
You can also type into Google, for example, "time difference between California and Arkansas." You can also do this with Canadian provinces or other countries if you're curious about what time it is there right now.
Vejas