[BlindTlk] Paypal

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Oct 25 19:18:21 UTC 2020

Sometimes paypal disables certain charity's paypal buttons for donations
for whatever excuses paypal is able to originate.  Best to contact the
charity and find out if their paypal button got disabled by paypal.  I
did volunteer work for Smartco in Maryland and it got its button
disabled temporarily.