[BlindTlk] Paypal

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Oct 26 16:04:42 UTC 2020

Try saying agent a few times  and see if that gets you out of automation
mode.  I forget if it's a website or an app, but information on how to
loose automation and get to people is compiled somewhere on several
organizations.  It was several years back I heard about this though.

On Mon, 26 Oct 2020, Mark Tardif via BlindTlk wrote:

> Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 11:53:46
> From: Mark Tardif via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
> Cc: Mark Tardif <markspark at roadrunner.com>,
> Subject: [BlindTlk] Paypal
>
> Greetings friends.  Concerning what I wrote last night, apparently Paypal no longer has phone customer service.  I called several times and had to fight with the automated system because there was no option to help with links that don?t work.  The last time I called, I specifically asked for customer service.  I still had to fight the automated system because again there was no option for what I wanted.  But it led to the same thing, you have to log on in order to get help.  So before setting up a Paypal account, think very carefully, because they are very limited in helping you.  In other words, don?t bother calling because they are not there for you.  End of rant.
> Mark Tardif
> Nuclear arms will not hold you.

United States has 633 Billionaires with only 10 doing any annual
significant giving.