[BlindTlk] Amazon Kindle books and best way to read

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 21:43:20 UTC 2020

The thing I love so much about reading Kindle books on the Android platform
is that you can have TalkBack read any notifications that come in while
Eloquence is reading your Kindle book for you.

Over the years, I've gotten to where I rarely read any Bard or Bookshare
books anymore, as I have a Kindle Unlimited subscription, and syncs across
all my devices, regardless the Android device I use.

You can actually read Kindle braille on the Polaris.  You can do the same
with BrailleBack on any of my Android phones, but you do have to do the
swipe on the screen to turn a page.

I especially love the Navigation drawer feature where you can navigate
anywhere in the book, and also get books next in series, follow an author,
etc.