[BlindTlk] From bob in NY

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:27:10 UTC 2020

Hi,

I bought several from either APH or AFB, I don't remember which now, but was
in about 2015.  They are not the round knobby tipe, but flat.

One of my favorite styluses in the past was the kind where the point
unscrewed from the top part, but haven't had one of those for years.  Those
were not wood, but a heavier kind, and had a braille eraser on the opposite
end of the stylus tip.

I would love to find one of those again.