[BlindTlk] Setting The Atomic Keychain clock from Maxi-Aids

Chaim B. Segal chaimsegal1968 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:05:03 UTC 2020

Hi All::

Chaim Segal here. Just an FYI before I get into the subject of this message. I am still far behind on messages from this list, so please be sure to either respond directly to me or make sure to Cc a copy to me separately.

Now that I am using an Apple Watch, I have decided to carry around an atomic timepiece separately. My wife (also blind), just purchased me one of those atomic key chain/pocket clocks from Maxi-Aids, which, sad to say, does not come with accessible instructions. I have had several atomic watches over the past 15 years or so, and have usually been able to set them. I actually bought one of these clocks for myself about two years ago, but lost the battery holder. Even back then, I found it difficult to set. Last night, I was able to figure out how to change the time on my new one, then left it out. It updated, but to Pacific time. If one of you fine folks out there owns this device, can you please tell me what I need to do to change the default time to Eastern? I live in the metropolitan Dayton, Ohio area. I would rather get instructions right from a fellow blink user as oppose to a sighted person. I need to know which of the three buttons to press, and do I need to hold it in or something? Trying all buttons including the time button itself has not proven successful.

Thanks in advance!

Chaim

Chaim B. Segal

Sent From My HIMS Braille Sense U2 Mini