[BlindTlk] Fwd: Seeking Hobbies that Blind People are into, and how

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Sep 6 17:29:17 UTC 2020

Hobby: divination as a general category; specifically Numerology first,
then Astrology, then tarot.
Hobby: studying for ham certifications.
Name: Jude DaShiell
Vision status: totally blind from birth,
Braille notes for numerology astrology and tarot and whatever I can find
from the internet for resources.
On Sun, 6 Sep 2020, David Andrews
via BlindTlk