[BlindTlk] Pulse oximeters

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Sep 15 16:18:55 UTC 2020

Fortunately speaktomecatalog.com has a phone number and people on the
other end who can answer your questions.  Haven't got the phone number
on me now and yes they have many pages of products on that site.  It's a
hierarchical site and talking products have links so you can listen to
how they sound before purchasing.