[BlindTlk] Transit bus location apps.

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Tue Sep 15 18:54:19 UTC 2020

Hi Judy,

I use the transit App. It generally works pretty well. It will tell you which bus lines come to the stop where you are now and give you arrival times for the next three busses. When you are on the bus, you can select a destination and it will alert you when you are getting close. It may do other things as well, but I haven't been on a bus for a while, so am not up-to-date on the latest changes.

But if your transit system feeds data to it, it would be a good one to check out. And I believe it is free. They are probably having the transit systems pay, so they don't have to develop their own apps.

Cordially,

Ellen