[BlindTlk] introducing myself

rmann0581 at gmail.com rmann0581 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:39:27 UTC 2020

Hello.  I just subscribed today.  In my free time, I like listening to
music, listening to audio books, swimming and dabbling into programming
languages.  For a living, I work as an assistive technology instructor.  I
have a side business of doing technical support.  I can help with PC's,
Apple devices and echo devices.  I also just started a blog where I will
post about technology.  Right now, I just have one post about using an Orbit
Braille display, but I will have more posts soon.  In fact, I may post about
the new IOS update that is being released today.  The link to the blog is:

https://technologyisawesome.com