[BlindTlk] introducing myself

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Thu Sep 17 20:52:01 UTC 2020

Hi Hailey and everyone, I also volunteer in answering technology questions. Regarding iOS. Hailey, I will gladly give you a call in just a few moments and see if you are available. And see if I can help you through some of your questions. And if anybody wants, they can contact me at my phone number below at either one.
joseph hudson

Email FaceTime and iMessage
jhud7789 at twc.com

Office phone/what's up messenger