[BlindTlk] Wondered if you guys have opinions on the best braille displays that connect easily with an iPhone

Dana Leet danamarieleet at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:10:37 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone. I was curious, if anyone has some suggestions on good braille displays that can be purchased that pair nicely with an iPhone. I would be using it primarily to read books as I really miss reading in braille.

If you are an avid reader I have a wonderful book lovers group
 If you love fragrances, I have a wonderful WhatsApp group for fragrance lovers. If you love to read Christian fiction, I have a wonderful WhatsApp group for Christian fiction lovers and we read books together every two weeks. If you are a Christian woman and want to find other Christian women to fellowship and pray with you I have an awesome WhatsApp group for that purpose as well. Please email me if you’re interested in any of these awesome ways to connect and get to know awesome people.