[BlindTlk] Inquiring about the new iWatch

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 19:46:20 UTC 2020

Hi there,

I'd like some thoughts from anyone who has the newest Apple watch.  I'm
seriously thinking about upgrading from my current series 3.  Aside from
that, I've been having trouble upgrading to the latest watch version, which
makes me think I should upgrade anyway.

What do people like about the newer watch, and what are some of the
advantages to upgrading?  What are some disadvantages or things you've found
don't work well yet?  Is it worth the upgrade? What about VoiceOver and
accessibility issues or glitches?

I know I can get some money for my current watch and use it toward a
trade-in.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Jim