[BlindTlk] Time zones

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 08:09:59 UTC 2020

Well Haley, let me see what I can do.

Eastern time is the zone with the highest number time and pacific is the lowest.  So, for example, 8:00 PM Eastern is 7:00 Central and that is 5:00 PM mountain and that is 4:00 PM pacific.  Not all states follow that line strictly however.  There are variations so you’ll need to check to see how your area works in to that.

I will never apologize for my Whiteness, my Catholicism or my Southernness

Sent from the first computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray