[BlindTlk] the 17th episode of blind android users podcast is now ready for you to listen

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 15:53:21 UTC 2021

first of all.
to all who celebrate easter, a very happy easter from the team.
this is a very long easter special episode, so grab some popkorn, some
easter eggs, and some drinks and listen.
to listen visit
www.blindandroidusers.com
or.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvEM-SmpwElNALldhp8hG1g
in this episode.
we look at different on-screen keyboards you can use with your Android
phone.  Your co-hosts briefly demonstrate Blind Accessibility
Keyboard, Gboard - the Google Keyboard, Microsoft SwiftKey, Technical
Keyboard, Grammarly Keyboard and Talkback braille keyboard.
In Focus
This week, we feature episode 3 of our series on romming, in which
Austin demonstrates how to install TWRP on devices with an A only
partition.
App of the week
Jacob Kruger demonstrates the extremely powerful Tasker app.  Warren
also looks at the Stack Scanner app developed by Google’s Area 21.
My Android Journey
Finally, we are joined live by Ana Garza who takes us through her
Android Journey.
enjoy the show, and see you next week.

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com