[BlindTlk] (no subject)

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 16:03:43 UTC 2021

Smart! We had a Vizio for a year and it crapped out two weeks after the warranty. I guess you get what you pay for – – $130 at Walmart. I can totally understand why you got the smaller size 2. I can see some but why would I want to stand in front of a TV 3 inches away just to see what’s going on? We have a Samsung and it’s so much more accessible! My husband is totally blind. Between the talking charter cable box and the Samsung built-in stuff we’re set.

Ericka Nelson