[BlindTlk] Blenders or blending systems

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 00:08:46 UTC 2021

Hi, Jim,

I bought the Ninja system on Amazon that consists of a couple bowls with
lids and a pitcher.  The blades fit inside, the lids go over the top end of
the blade shaft, then the motor part fits over the shaft and activates when
you turn it clockwise and press the dome at the top of the motor.  No more
buttons or thouch panels.  Very easy to clean and store.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004XK4N9C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_tit
le?ie=UTF8&psc=1