[BlindTlk] Question about Amazon Alexa and app

Tom Cramer tom.cramer1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 06:52:23 UTC 2021

Hello,
I got one of those Alexa echo dots and set it up with what I thought
were correct settings. Isn't it supposed to let you shop just by
telling it that you want something? Whenever I ask how much something
is, it just gives me the first thing it sees but never asks if I want
to add it to my cart or if I want to see more options for similar
products. I have an amazon account. Am I doing something wrong and do
I need to do something on the actual app on my phone?
Thank you.
Tom