[BlindTlk] tv replaced

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Apr 22 18:31:08 UTC 2021

I now have a Philips 32pfl5509f7 tv.  Once I learn the layout on the
remote accessibility will be lots better.  This one has android and google
assistant on it and I had help last night turning on the accesssibility
features including talkback.  This tv has no controls on it.  Everything
is done with the remote control and if you have an android device with
your account information on it you can transfer that to the tv then the tv
can go on line and get set up.  text to speech is available on it and I'm
running it through the fios remote and fios set top box for now until I
can learn this new remote.  More later as I figure this one out.