[BlindTlk] An NVDA Question

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 00:20:21 UTC 2021

Help! I am trying to click on a word with an arrow on it but Enter is
not working. Is there another trick I can try to get NVDA to activate
it?It says clickable "Find" but nothing happens when I press Enter. Is
there a way to route one cursor to another like with Jaws? Thanks you
guys!

have been all of these.
George Washington Carver
Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com