[BlindTlk] Fwd: Support Raul Gallegos @ K9 Keynotes

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Wed Aug 25 16:37:33 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, shameless plug here. I joined a Toastmasters club late
last year so I can improve my public speaking skills. I personally see
this as a step to better my leadership skills within the NFB and in
other areas such as my regular day job. My pathway is dynamic
leadership. The title of my speech is, The Traveling nachos. Just so you
know, I am stepping outside of my comfort zone with this speech by
telling a funny story, rather than making a serious and more
professional speech. For those of you who know me personally, you might
have heard the story already. For those of you who have only known me
professionally, you might find this a bit different, and hopefully,
entertaining.

I hope you will be able to come to this meeting and check it out.

It will take place on Thursday, September 2, at 5:45 PM Central time.

Thanks all, and the Zoom information follows in the below message.

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>
Join NAGDU on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow
NAGDU on Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan