[BlindTlk] To any gamers on this list

Valiant8086 valiant8086 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 17:06:21 UTC 2021

Hi.

Good ol Autoit. I've done a lot with it, so has Windows Defender. I tend
to ask people these days to create a folder that will specifically be
configured in Defender not to scan it, then attempt to install or copy
Autoit programs in there. The trick is keeping the file or files long
enough to get that far.

--
cheers:
Aaron Spears AKA Valiant8086 - General Partner Valiant Galaxy Associates. "We make *very good audiogames* for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com