[BlindTlk] Welcome to Episode 38 of Blind Android Users Podcast.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 23:45:51 UTC 2021

Welcome to episode 38 of Blind Android Users Podcast.
For short segments please visit this playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqo3ohe3bl3IsaAb9YEynZge
to read guides and to know how you can submit your own guide to Blind
Android Users visit.
https://blindandroidusers.com/articles/
in this show we talk all about video streaming apps.
We demo Youtube app on android and Facebook, more demos are going to
come so please subscribe to Youtube channel and turn on notifications.
We then have an unboxing Party in which John Dyer unboxes and reviews
the Samsung Galaxy Z flip and Ed reviews the Xperia m1 III
Then we have the 4th episode in the highlights from talkback.
For the tip of the week, we show you how to read articles when
browsing using google assistant and skip all unwanted adds.
In my android journey segment, we have Hamid Vasheghani Farahani, live
from Iran to talk to us about how he got started with android and the
many internet restrictions that are there.