[BlindTlk] NFB Centers

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 02:59:25 UTC 2021

No I don’t think everyone that goes is successful. But then again what energy you put forth into the training puts you in a better Position afterwards. What I mean is if you have some vision and get frustrated so you cheat you’re only cheating yourself. If you do not ask questions I just except program for how it is then you’re not necessarily going to succeed either. You need to practice the skills not just show up to class. It is exhausting just like any educational process. Don’t expect the training center to be perfect since humans run it.

Ericka Nelson