[BlindTlk] Buying a Dryer I can Use

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 02:07:35 UTC 2021

Good luck! I think ours are Maytag‘s, but don’t quote me on that. Traditional dials that are easily made tactile. I believe hours are 10 years old washer and dryer. They were there when we moved into a condo about two years ago and when we moved recently (like July) we took them with. We’re not really into apps and smart major appliances. Ours have a retro kind of look where the back panel top is curved. Kind of cool. Can’t give you much advice if you want a smart one. Good luck on your quest for an accessible washer/dryer.  I do know that when we lived in the apartment years ago there was an app for the washer. It was through the company JETZ. That was horrible. I don’t recall what brand this company used.

Ericka Nelson