[BlindTlk] labeling tape?

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 13:24:58 UTC 2021

I use clear Adhere you can purchase from Amazon.  They are laminate sheets
and do the job.

The other thing you can do is to buy some clear fusion tape, just a tad
wider than the dimo tape itself.  The fusion tape is double-sided, and helps
the dimo tape to stick to whatever surface you need.  You simply snip of the
access before placing the dimotape label where you need it.  We did that on
our microwave, as the fusion tape backing for the dimo labels holds up much
better to being wiped down all the time.