[BlindTlk] Fwd: Season's Greetings and Sale

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 17:09:09 UTC 2021

Kody, I find them extremely frustrating. All I can get to work easily is Gutenberg up and read books from them. Do you have a link to a guide or other supporting information like a tutorial for the apps? All I have is voice dream reader and writer at the moment. I understand there are new ones added.

Ericka Nelson