[BlindTlk] [NFB-Talk] Amazon Microwave

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Thu Dec 30 03:20:32 UTC 2021

However, they don't sell it anymore. I have one too, and a friend of mine visited over thanksgiving and wanted it, but amazon says it is not in stock and they don't know if they will ever get it back. They do still have a basic microwave that works with Alexa, but I think it's only something like 700 watts power.

Sherry
Find out about my book Haven by checking out my web site:
www.sherrygomes.com
Or on Facebook
http://facebook.com/sherrygomesauthor
And join my group, Haven Happenings at: