[BlindTlk] JAWS question

paul at blindonline.org paul at blindonline.org
Mon Feb 8 20:29:08 UTC 2021

Thank you for the information, Ericka! Please forgive my slow response. At his point she would need something free. Once the pandemic becomes less of a crisis she should have an in-home trainer available. I am trying to encourage her to attest familiarize herself with JAWS. She was a computer user before she lost her vision so she has that going for her.