[BlindTlk] Outlook and Gmail Calendars with JAWS

jenandnixon at gmail.com jenandnixon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:36:04 UTC 2021

This gets tricky as it does depend on if the email is set up as iMAP or POP3. I just connect my iPhone and sync that way; however, my mother's iPhone, when I send her meeting requests through Outlook, it goes directly to her phone, so I think hers is set up as IMAP. I set mine up in a complicated way to avoid leaving email on the server, etc. I do a lot of syncing with all my family members, etc. It all depends ... and this is a very complicated thing to set up. 😊

Jen