[BlindTlk] amazon.com

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Feb 19 22:21:05 UTC 2021

I had set up an account and there is an item I'd like to buy today.
Unfortunately firefox amazon interface is to put it nicely odd.
There's a link for me to choose my address and when I click on that it
gives me a choice of android devices.
The problem with that is I don't want anything delivered to my physical
address and had entered the location earlier.
I think I'm going to delete the account.  At least the WalMart app works
and I've bought stuff with that app before.
The android app is no better for amazon.com.