[BlindTlk] amazon.com

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Feb 20 20:10:13 UTC 2021

If you're using nvda, there's an nvda developer's list on groups.io and
this is a problem that needs to get their attention.
Since you're using windows you might try thunder screen reader.  That's a
no cost download though development cycle is slower than nvda.  Another
possibility is satogo.com, which is a web-based screen reader.  I'm
putting these alternatives up on this list since they're affordable to try
and use.
I haven't yet tried fenrir or tdsr with a browser in mate yet.  I don't
know how they'll do but now I'm interested I'll try those out and find out
since I have an acid test web site in addition to others to try out.