[BlindTlk] Fw: Caring concerns of James and Susan Gashel

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 12 23:12:55 UTC 2021

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Jen <spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net>
To: gwunder at earthlink.net <gwunder at earthlink.net>
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2021, 07:11:21 PM EDT
Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] Caring concerns of James and Susan Gashel

Those characteristics you mentioned are different from sexual assault victimization. Religious beliefs are, as an example, not forced on us because we can choose to leave a religion if we want to, or we can choose not to be religious at all, any time. Sexual assault victimization is forced. I'm not sure how to explain what I mean, and I'm sure someone will come along who can say it better than I can.