[BlindTlk] Caring concerns of James and Susan Gashel

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 09:14:52 UTC 2021

For my part Gary, it’s just this.  While I grant that the NFB has never asked me to apologize for my whiteness or what ever else I am, woke society seems to be demanding it and saying that what I am is wrong.  I have had enough.  I am sick and tired of being told that what I am is wrong.  My signature, then, is not aimed at the NFB directly but rather at the concept that what I am is wrong and I have chosen this way of protesting against the current culture of wokeness and that’s that.  Do I expect you to apologize for what you are?  No.  Same for everyone here.  Why therefore should I?

I will never apologize for my Whiteness, my Catholicism or my Southernness

Sent from the first computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray