[BlindTlk] Caring concerns of James and Susan Gashel

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:18:10 UTC 2021

Apparently it is not well advertised then. If this was being done would we have problems this magnitude or at least with so many people feel that their issue was ignored to come to the rising like this? As we all know sometimes what’s on paper isn’t put into action.

It wasn’t so long ago that I was attending Blind Inc. and there was no mention of sexual assault, domestic violence etc. in any seminar. There was nothing done to staff that made people feel uncomfortable for students.

Ericka Nelson