[BlindTlk] Fracturing

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 13 22:31:34 UTC 2021

Personally, I don't think creating a different organization is the best idea. There will never be another organization like the NFB because of all the precedents it has created. If we were to found another organization with the same purpose, I feel like, we would just be cloning ourselves. And all organizations stray from their primary purposes sometimes. We need to refocus on our primary purpose and address the sexual misconduct, but first, we need clear terms like James Gashel said. Addressing the misconduct and keeping our primary focus is the best way, I think. But I don't have the answers for how to do that.