[BlindTlk] How do I Recover Downloaded Books in Google Chrome?

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 17 14:22:43 UTC 2021

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday, I made Google Chrome my default browser so it can correlate with
both my desktop and laptop for work. I just downloaded a book from
Bookshare.org, but have no way of how to get to the downloads. I know I am
supposed to hit Shift F6 to go to the headings file, but where do I find the
Chrome Downloads folder? If I am going to keep using Chrome, I need to know
how to recover downloaded books. Your help may be very much appreciated.
Dave and Steve, I apologize for putting this topic on this list, but I am
not on the NFB in Computer Science list, and do not want to be.

                Thank you in advance.

Mary Donahue