[BlindTlk] House Cleaning

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 02:44:55 UTC 2021

Personally, i’m wondering who wants an immaculate house. There’s clean and then there’s photo shoot for Better Homes & Gardens clean. I just want to keep bugs out, the police germ free and be able to find stuff. I like the lived in look to some extent! But then again you have to understand I lived with a hoarder for 15 years before getting divorced. Living there was so much work just to keep the house livable and safe that immaculate seems like an impossibility. He was cited by the way.

Ericka Nelson