[BlindTlk] House Cleaning

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 18 10:17:57 UTC 2021

I’m backing Judy on this one for sure.  IF you’re used to going barefooted anyhow, (like me), vacuuming and mopping barefooted is the most natural and effective way to do it.  Actually, wet mopping with naked feet works best.  IF you do it that way, (I mean with a bucket of nice hot water and solution).  Now, if you have all bare floors like I do, you’ll find that they’re easier to keep up.  Being myself a bachelor, cleaning I can tell you is frankly not the greatest task in the world for me;  but, being constantly barefooted like I am gives one an incentive to tend to one’s floors on a regular basis believe me!!!