[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] [BlTlk] House Cleaning

sonshines59 sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 21:02:03 UTC 2021

Hi, Jen,

The whole idea of gaining independence works when one becomes a problem-solver. Everyone has their own techniques of doing things. For me, there are some I was taught, some I learned on my own, and some I seemingly invented that really work. You can ask any techniques of any of us, and I'm sure we'd all; glad to help.

I've asked gardening questions and techniques of other blind people who know a lot more about it than I do.

One time, when mity daughter wanted to paint her room, I went to home depot, and a sighted employee gave me a perfect idea to get that done that would look attractive and not worry about missing spots.

You never know where your comdependence help can come from, but adopting the attitude of being a problem-solver goes a long way in helping you find answers.

You definitely have support. Ask away!

judy
"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."
Sent From The HIMS U2 Mini