[BlindTlk] Configuration of Romeo Attaché embosser

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Mon Jul 19 18:08:28 UTC 2021

Hello!

I have a Romeo Attaché embosser in very good operating condition. I am attempting to emboss clear adhesive film recently purchased from a well-known supplier.

It appears the dot height is just a teeny weeny bit too much for the film and chads from the paper backing often stick in the embossed dots. Because the film will be applied to printed labels it is important that the dots remain clear so that visual readers can see the underlying print.

I would like to know if there is a way to reduce the dot height on a Romeo Attaché embosser. Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Best,

_don