[BlindTlk] House Cleaning

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:05:27 UTC 2021

Hi,

As with anything else, sweep it up.

Glass breaking can shatter and spread a bit.  Be very careful to tread lightly and move slowly when cleaning broken glass.  Pick up the big pieces first and carry a baggie or small something with you to dump the shards in, so you don't have to travel from the trash can to the broken glass area.

When you are pretty sure you've gotten the big pieces, use a vacuum to suck up the splintery pieces.

It might be worthwhile for you to really invest in  a suck-up kind of vacuum, as I think this is the safest way and most efficient way to do this.

I have seen recommendations of mopping up with a wet towel or wet mop, as the tiny splinters will stick to the wet rag.

You have said that you only mop, I am assuming this means a dust mop, and if this is all you have, sweep everything into your dust pan.